AL - Dothan
Position Summary: . Reinhart will hire and train individuals with less than one year of experience and enter them into our Associate Driver training program. Driver Associates will perform driver duties that will allow them to gain the necessary experience to qualify for a Professional Driver position with Reinhart Foodservice after successfully completing the program.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Drivers must have a valid Class A CDL for interstate commerce with less than one year of current Class A CDL or equivalent military driving experience within the last year.
- We are an interstate carrier, by law you must be at least 21 years of age.
- Candidates must have a satisfactory motor vehicle record.
- Excellent customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Drivers must be able to lift and/or move up to 50 pounds frequently and lift and/or move up to 85 pounds occasionally.
- Position must pass a post offer letter drug test, DOT physical, background check and physical abilities test.
Preferred Skills and Experience:
- Foodservice distribution related experience.
Position Responsibilities may include, but not limited to:
- Deliver the right products to customer accounts, in a professional, safe and timely manner, using a multitude of methods including manual lifting, use of two wheel dolly, ramps, and/or carts in multi-temperature environments.
- Other projects or duties as assigned.
Physical Demands and Work Environment:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Due to the nature of our business in regard to such things as delivery schedules, order inputs, selection, and Department of Transportation Hours of Service, overtime, attendance and punctuality are essential job functions. Should an individual in this classification not be able to adhere to this requirement due to a disability, they should contact their Human Resources department to see what, if any, reasonable accommodation may be made.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. Drug Free Workplace.
If you are having issues with the application process contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.